Dexterity Motorcycle Training & Challenge Hub Training
Motorcycling is one of the most exhilarating and enjoyable pastimes available in an increasingly sanitised world. A motorbike can enable you to escape the mundane world of traffic-jams and help you enjoy your journey again. But it has to be safe as well as fun.
Whether you are looking for a weekend hobby, a chance to be anonymous, a lifestyle, a social scene, 100 miles to the gallon, a shorter journey-time to work or Whatever Your Reasons...Learn to Ride With Us!
We'll help you learn the safe way of doing things right from the start.
Taster Session - What is it?
A 'Taster Session' is an hour's one-to-one tuition from a Driving Standards Agency qualified instructor on our CBT Training area. Primarily aimed at those with little or no riding experience, or perhaps those that have had an extended break from riding.
What is the advantage of doing it
- Find out if you like biking for a modest cost.
- Enjoy pressure-free attention for your first ride.
- Get a head start prior to your CBT course.
The CBT Course
- This is the starting point for everyone. Successful completion gains you a CBT certificate which entitles you to ride low powered machines (50cc for 16 year olds, 125cc for 17 years and over) with L plates for 2 years.
- For those going on to do a full course the CBT fee is included in the full course price.
A full bike licence entitling you to ride any size of machine is gained through this course. After completing your CBT with us your training continues on a 125cc bike and, once you are proficient, progresses onto a 600cc (or larger) motorcycle which is what you take your tests on. You must be 24 or over for this course. If certain conditions are met this training can be undertaken at an earlier age.
Challenge Hub is our new and exciting company offering and organising a series of challenges designed to test the physical and mental strengths of the individual in safe and controlled environments in the Kent Countryside.
Challenge Hub also Offers professional Instruction in the use of 4x4 Off Road vehicles to attain LANTRA and City and Guilds Qualifications as well as Recreational User 4x4 Vehicle Training and Self Drive 4x4.